Community Service Website
HI! Welcome to the CSO website. On this site, you can download forms, find deadline dates, browse opportunities and even download the PHS Community Service Handbook.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Rebecca Krohn (email@example.com)
Community Service/A+ Coordinator
(314) 213-8051 ext. 8018
**Would you like Community Service opts. sent to your phone?
Text @servicephs to 81010.
SUMMER & 1st semester hours are due by December 21 2017!!
Seniors: Honor Cord deadline for hour submission is: APRIL 10th, 2018!!
Deadline to submit hours for graduation: MAY 4th, 2018!!!
- Volunteers needed to work PHS concession stand at home football games. Aug. 25, Sep. 8, Sep. 22, Oct. 6. 6:30-9:30 pm. Sign up in the CSO!
- Parkwood Elementary needs volunteer Friday Aug. 26 for the Back to School Bash from 6-9pm. Come to the CSO for a flyer with the sign up link.
- Festival of Nations in Tower Grove Park needs volunteers Sat. Aug. 27 & Sun. Aug. 28 from 10am-7pm. Come by CSO for a flyer or visit International Institute’s website. http://www.festivalofnationsstl.org/volunteer.html
- JCC Creve Coeur needs volunteers for the Labor Day Run Monday, Sep. 4th 6:30-8:30am.
Come to the CSO for a flyer/application.
- JCC Creve Coeur needs volunteers to help young athletes with transitioning and timing at the Kids Triathlon on Monday, Sep. 4th 8:30am-2pm. Come to the CSO for a flyer/application.
- Volunteer at the St. Louis Art Fair Sep. 9-11 in Clayton. Visit website to sign up: http://www.saintlouisartfair.com/saint-louis-art-fair/volunteers.html
- SCOPE (Science & Citizens Organized for Purpose & Exploration) needs volunteers at Taste of St. Louis on Sat. Sept. 16 & Sun Sept. 17 in Chesterfield. Come by CSO for a flyer or Contact Juvan Bonni at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridgeton Historical Commission needs volunteers for the Historic Fee Fee Cemetery walking tour. Sat. Sep.16th 12:30pm - 3:30pm. Contact Judy Meyer (314) 739-3518 Come to CSO for a flyer.
- PSD Elementary Cross Country program needs volunteers to run with the students on the course. Meets are at 4:00pm on Mondays. Sep.25 (Remington), Oct.2 (Bridgeway Park), Oct. 9 (Parkwood) and Oct. 16 (Remington). Contact Patty Gould if you can help! email@example.com
- JCC Creve Coeur needs volunteers for the theater production of MULAN Jr.!!
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday’s from September thru December. Come to CSO for info.