- Welcome new ALPHA families! If you have any questions or would like a tour of the center, please contact us using the "About ALPHA" link on the left side. Testing for next year will begin on April 6th.
- The "Classroom Connections" link has pictures of students busy at work and the Holman lunch menu is posted to the left. If you have any questions for a teacher or curious about our schedule, please use the "About ALPHA" link.
- SAGE (St. Louis Association for Gifted Education) will be having their next gifted support group meeting on April 5th. This session will be a gifted panel discussion. See the link below for location.
- GAM (Gifted Association of Missouri) will be having their mini conference on April 7th at St. Louis University. Visit their website for more information. The gifted family night will be on April 7th. Click here for tickets and information. GAM's latest newsletter, The GAMbit, can be downloaded by clicking on the attachment below.
- GRC (Gifted Resource Council) is preparing for the 2018 Academic Challenge Cup. Click their link below to find out more information or to join a team.
- The Gifted Support Network is also enrolling for their enrichment classes. You can register until March 24th. It will be held at Lindenwold University. If you missed the last meeting on "Emotional Intensity", you can click here for the notes.
- The Gifted and Talented support group is shutting down after 25 years of providing resources and support to gifted families. Their last newsletter is below.