- The "Classroom Connections" link has pictures of students busy at work and the Holman lunch menu is posted to the left. If you have any questions for a teacher or curious about our schedule, please use the "About ALPHA" link.
- A big thank you to the families that attended parent-teachers conferences! It was wonderful to see you and have a chance to show you the work your child has been doing here at ALPHA. If you were unable to attend, your child's progress report was mailed. Please let us know if you have not received it. As always, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about your child or the program.
- SAGE (St. Louis Association for Gifted Education) will be having their next gifted support group meeting on November 2nd. This session will focus on Understanding Learning Disabilities and Dyslexia. See the link below for more information.
- What is your learning style? Gifted and Talented is having a webinar about learning styles on November 1st. Click this link to learn more.
- GRC's Parenting Classes focusing on the special needs and development of the gifted child are held in the Clayton area. The next session lead by Mary Ann Goldberg is entitled "How to Work with Your Child's School". This will be held on October 21st. For more information, contact GRC: 314-962-5920 or email@example.com