- Reminder: ALPHA will not have classes for 3rd-5th grade during MAP testing. (Testing weeks are the weeks of April 22nd and April 29th.)
- GRC (Gifted Resource Council) is beginning enrollment for their Summer Academies. The classes are held at Wydown Middle School in Clayton and Mrs. Brennan is one of the teachers! Click here for the brochure and registration.
- If you missed the Gifted Support Network (GSN) Speaker Series on April 23rd at Lindenwood University titled, "Education Funding and College Planning", you can click this link for the speaker notes.
- GSN is continuing with their Parent Support Group meetings. The next one will be held on May 13th at 1654 Bryan Rd. O'Fallon, MO 63368. This event is an open discussion.
- SAGE will be having their gifted support meeting on May 2nd at 7:00. This session will discuss "Maximizing Perfectionism" and will be held at Kirk Day School at 12928 Ladue Road.
- If you have any questions for a teacher or curious about our schedule, please use the "About ALPHA" link.
- Pictures of what your child did this week are on the "Classroom Connections".
There are now 5 students that have solved the Rubik's Cube in Math Mysteries!