- Reminder: Students can be tested and enter the program until March 8th.
- GAM Day at the capital is February 26th! Click here for more information on how this can affect Missouri's gifted programing.
- GRC (Gifted Resource Council) is beginning enrollment for their Summer Academies. The classes are held at Wydown Middle School in Clayton and Mrs. Brennan is one of the teachers! Click here for the brochure and registration.
- The Gifted Support Network (GSN), is continuing their Speaker Series. The next one will be held on February 26th at Lindenwood University. This event is titled, "Responding to Anxiety and Stress in Gifted Children". For more information, click here for their website.
- GSN is continuing with their Parent Support Group meetings. The next one will be held on March 11th at 1654 Bryan Rd. O'Fallon, MO 63368. This event is an open discussion.
- SAGE will be having their gifted support meeting on March 7th at 7:00. This session will discuss "Sharing Gifted Resources and Opportunities" and will be held at Kirk Day School at 12928 Ladue Road.
- If you have any questions for a teacher or curious about our schedule, please use the "About ALPHA" link.
- Pictures of what your child did this week are on the "Classroom Connections".
Congratulations to the 1st two students that have solved the Rubik's Cube!