- We are still welcoming new families to ALPHA! Pictures of what your child did this week are on the "Classroom Connections" link and if you are having trouble viewing your child's Seesaw post, please let us know.
- Thank you to the families that came for conferences. It was wonderful to see you and get a chance to explain some of the wonderful learning we have here at ALPHA.
- PAGE Family Game Night will be held in the Holman gymnasium on Thursday October, 25th. Bring your favorite game and a snack to share. See you at 6:00!
- The Gifted Support Network (GSN), is continuing their Speaker Series. The next one will be held on October 23rd at Lindenwood University. This event is titled, "Underachievement and Differentiation". For more information, click here for their website.
- GSN is continuing with their Parent Support Group meetings. The next one will be held on November 12th at 1654 Bryan Rd. O'Fallon, MO 63368. This event is an open discussion.
- GSN is having a FUNdraiser at Kokomo Joe's on Thursday November 15th. They will have family specials and proceeds will help fund resources for gifted. Click here for more information.
- SAGE will be having their gifted support meeting on November 1st at 7:00. This session will discuss "Embracing Homework" and will be held at Kirk Day School at 12928 Ladue Road.
- Gifted Association of Missouri (GAM) will be having a speaker at Ritenour High School on October 19th. The title of the event is called "Understanding the Social Emotional Lives of Gifted Students". You can click here for more information.
- If you have any questions for a teacher or curious about our schedule, please use the "About ALPHA" link.